BFluent offers The International English Language Testing System, or IELTS™, in Southampton.
This is an international standardised test
of English language proficiency for non-native English language speakers.
With an IELTS certificate you can meet the English language requirements for:
- UK Home office immigration applications
- UK University
- NHS doctors nursing other medical professionals
This course will prepare you for the ILETS test at the level you will need - see below.
(This information is only a guide and the requirement may vary depending on the particular situation.)
- Immigration UK home office - IELTS band 4 or above
- Foundation Degree - usually 5.5 or above
- Undergraduate degree - usually 6.0 or above
- Post Graduate - usually 7.0 or above
- NHS Medical staff - usually 7.5